By using Aramid reinforced EPDM we have been able to improve many important aspects of a CVT belts compared to a “classic” CR Rubber Belt or non-reinforced EPDM Belt:
- Excellent weather resistance
- Better ambient service temperature: -40°C to 130°C (-40 °F to 266°F)
- Due to the characteristics of EPDM material and high hardness, the belt will not deform when it is squeezed at variable speed
- Guarantee of ageing resistance even in extreme environments
- EPDM does not produce harmful substances while being produced, allow for a more environmentally friendly production compared to other rubber alternatives.
Through rigorous product management Movendis have selected our EPDM supplier to be the best EPDM supplier in the World, to ensure that the chemical characteristics of our products are the best possible.